Promo Offer: Only
$49 for a Limited Time! Buy Now!
One time purchase and get lifetime access!
Built on Bootstrap 5.1.3 & Sass
3 Homepage Demo, RTL Versions Included for Arabic & Hebrew Languages
Regular Updates, Top Quality Support from the Author
Cuex is a responsive HTML template for Online Currency Exchange House & Money Transfer websites. It has 3+ beautiful demo variations with inner pages. The template is developed with Bootstrap and Sass. It is suitable for Currency Conversions Business, Money Send & Receive, Bank websites, Payment Gateway, Financial Agency, Loan Provider, Online Money Recharge, Financial Agency, Digital Banking website, etc.
The template has RTL feature included so, using for Arabic and Hebrew language based website would be quicker and easier.
Cuex is fast, lightweight, clean, and contains W3 valid source code. The template is easily customizable and expandable with details documentation. Our fast and friendly support team will be glad to assist with any needs with the template.
- 26+ Pages Available Variations. Click to View Demo
- Built with Bootstrap 5.1.3 & Sass
- RTL Version Included
- Retina Ready
- Responsive in Any Device
- Creative Layout
- Fast, Lightweight & Powerful
- Smooth Transition Effects
- Integrated with FontAwesome & Flaticon
- W3 Valid
- Well Commented Code
- Easily Customizable
- Detailed Documentation
24-Hour Turnaround Support:
- Quick, Dedicated & Professional Support
- We only provide support through our ticketing system. Please submit your ticket by visiting the HiBootstrap Support System.
- For any pre-purchase query, please use live chat on the item demo site also, email, and the item’s comment section on ThemeForest. Thanks!
What do you get?
- Template source code
- Images and video are only for demo purpose and not included in the download bundle. For original assets, a support ticket needs to be submitted.
Sources and Credits:
- Owl Carousel
- AOS Animation
- Flaticon & Remixicon
June 17, 2022: Cuex v1.1 ------------------------------------------ - Added: RTL Support for Arabic and Hebrew Languages - Updated: Documentation